Tickets are not sold at the door the night of the event. Reservations must be received by Tuesday, April 9th. Forms and payments can be dropped off at Guy's Oil, East Lyme Parks and Recreation, Max's Package Store or to Alan Wilensky at the Waterford Town Hall.
Instructions for Purchasing Gala Tickets
Click HERE to open Reservation Form
After printing form, please follow the instructions below:
Please complete the printed form as follows:
Please note the form consists of two parts:
Your Ticket Receipt on the left side
Your Purchaser Information Form on the right side
Reservation Receipt (left side) - Please fill in your name, the number of tickets you are purchasing, and the total purchase price of all your tickets. Each ticket is $100.00. Tear the form in half and retain this side of the form for your records.
Purchaser Information - (right side)
- Please fill in all requested information.
- If purchasing more than one ticket, please provide the names of those attending.
- Please provide a phone number and an e-mail so we may contact you if there are questions regarding your reservation.
- Be sure to indicate whether you will be attending the event. This is so we can give Waters Edge an accurate head count for dinner.
- Indicate your preferences for seating. All seating is assigned. Table assignments will be picked up at the door the night of the event.
- We recommend you send a check with your reservation. You may fill in credit card information if so desired.
As noted above, tear the form in half. Please mail (no later than April 6th) the right side of the form with your payment to Niantic Rotary Club, PO Box 339, Niantic CT 06357. Keep the left side for your records.
Thank you for your support!